Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Some New Soulful T.I.



"The Way You Want It" prompted a heated discussion between me & Jesse is Heavyweight about T.I.'s case. I don't know if he's an informant or not, but Jesse thinks he definitely is snitching. How do you get off with a year in prison and community service when you break federal gun laws, he asks? And here you have T.I. rapping "I'll be right back" on his new joint. Regardless, NOTTZ offers up a soulful cut and T.I. continues to show & prove on the m-i-c.

P.S.

The song speaks directly to the struggles of myself and some friends. I argued T.I.'s side becuase I sense a humbleness in his tone. "...but frankly I'm too blessed to walk around frowning looking all depressed." Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment