Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

AZ Horns in on "DOA"


As usual AZ tries to make noise on the heels of a new Jay-Z single. I'm still an AZ advocate and my homies who were big on 'the old AZ' keep telling me he tries to sound like Jay too much. I still don't quite agree, but I have to wonder if he thinks Jay is like listening when he does these or if they have any contact at all.

AZ comes in after Jay on this track and says "You know who's now the greatest emcees alive/ Jigga, AZ and Nas"(this comes after he said "Nas got rich, ain't reach back/ I ain't riff yet" on his last LP). I know AZ is a standup soldier and all, but this seems like such a reach...unless him and Jay have some kind of relationship.
PEACE 2 CLOCKWORK MUSIC INC. CLICK TITLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment