Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Art-Official by T. Lynn Faz



These portraits, one being of my favorite artists, are by TATYANA FAZLALIZADEH. She's a dope Philly painter with intense work. Click TITLE 2 visit her very cool website.


P.S. - Here's some gratuitous SPIKE LEE/MJ & KB24 stuff. SPIKE truly inspires the RFM movement. My favorite shot in 'KOBE DOING WORK' is the back peddling pan of Kobe & Bruce Bowen's feet moving in total unison. Priceless!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the Kara walker, a painting of an artist...its like a mirror in a mirror in a mirror...Or maybe I'm taking it to far! NE who Is Kara your favor artist...Her pieces are so poignant, defiantly one of my favorite artist of the black aesthetics...but I digress. I'm loving the blog and come join mine and shoe me some live

    ReplyDelete