Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The New DUCK DOWN RECORDS



Welcome to the new RUCK DOWN RECORDS! I'm a little late on this, but I can't pass up a chance to show you part of how DUCK DOWN continues to rejuvinate itself; this is a funny satire of SEAN PRICE's (aka RUCK) gorilla marketing tactics. It's the type of creative, cost effective Inter-vation that teaches us how entertaining & contextual indie hip hop can be.

In other news, CLICK TITLE 2 read my full interview with DUCK DOWN original/SMIF N WESSUN founder STEELE. It's a great read & you may even learn something from Mr. BUCKTOWN USA. Look down for 'WELCOME,' a new vid from STEELE's solo debut 'WELCOME TO BUCKTOWN,' in stores now. If I were you I'd subscribe to Youtube channels by DUCK DOWN & BUCKTOWN USA; you'll come across some cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment