Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

JOE BUDDEN TALKS More METH & BUSTA Conflict

UP CLOSE & PERSONAL - JOE BUDDEN from Executive Nick on Vimeo.

In the 1st Episode of the Up Close & Personal series Joe Budden sits down with Nick and gives us his views on rival Mc's.

Directed & Interviewed by : Executive Nick
Edited by : Frederick Orozco
Filmed Exclusively at Fight Klub Studios


I'm posting this because it's well edited and contextual.

I'm posting this because I'm a big Joe Budden/Slaughterhouse fan and I've been a Meth/Busta fan since I started feeling hip hop. I needed more than a 'comment' space to weigh in on the brewing beef.

Joe may really be crazy like he says. I respect that he speaks his mind, but to be fair, he does have a group album coming next month, so this pub doesn't hurt. I think a lot of rappers are insecure, and they can't handle it when they're publicly challenged about rapping. They may be programmed to take it as a threat to their being; it very well may be considering the state of music sales and the adverse effects disses can have on a diminishing rappers' career.

Joe knows that rappers say things like 'he should get slapped' in the media just to be provocative. It surprises me that he's naive enough to think that Busta either does or doesn't have love for him based on the comments he made defending Meth against Joe.

I can see why folks say Joe is honest to a fault because his reaction to Busta seems like a total back down. I think Busta, of all rappers, would try to physically fight Joe. He has a recent history of 'reportedly' laying hands on people. I wonder who'd win? I wonder if Joe will have the guts to release his song response to Meth (and Busta?).

No comments:

Post a Comment