Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

U2 - No Line On The Horizon Live in Dublin



I'm on Youtube earlier watching a Behind-The-Scenes vid about U2 recording their new album in Fez, Morocco; I go to snatch the embed code so I can show you guys, and don't you know that the code is disabled?! Sucks. You can, however, CLICK TITLE to check it out after you watch BONO & the band perform 'No Line...' live in Dublin, Ireland.

I like the Fez thing because it's well edited & it features picturesque shots of the city where U2 shot the vid for "Magnificent" - no wonder the band says that the home for this particular album is Fez. It seems to be a beautiful place. RFM is all about that. Enjoy!

P.S. - I dig that BONO thinks "the enemy of greatness is very good;" I don't dig the lispy way he says "lets go fellas" at the top. RFM is not all about that, LOL (not that there's anything wrong with that).

No comments:

Post a Comment