Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Heros Ain't Supposed 2 Die" (Vince Young)

Rise: 2/14/73


Ya know, some people, men & women, don't feel much remorse for STEVE 'AIR' McNAIR because he was an adulterer. I even had one friend tell me he thinks that STEVE may be in hell if there is one because he died sinning. I honestly don't know about all that. All that I can say is...he was a big time hero for me. I lived & died with every drop back & scramble he made in Super Bowl XXXIV, and I hated the TITANS for a while in '06 after team owner BUD ADAMS locked STEVE out of the practice facility due to contractual issues.



I can only aspire to represent the kind of heartfelt, iron clad will to win that STEVE showed on Sundays. This post is a tribute to the rise & fall of a man whom I grew up admiring a great deal. RIP STEVE McNAIR & SAHEL KAZEMI.

Fall: 7/4/09

No comments:

Post a Comment