Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NAS in QB Reppin KNIGHT



If I'm going to swagger jack my man ESKAY's post then I must add something. The other day I was about to post a Nas/Kelis story about them breaking up with a son on the way. I stopped short for some reason. Forget what TMZ or Hip Hop blogs say about Nas or Kelis. This is RFM gottdammit!

I think it's amazing to have a son. All my mans in PHILLY have children including ORACLE, a burgeoning emcee/author. His mixtape is on the way. So shout out to lil ELIJAH, Nas' son KNIGHT & my niece CHEYENNE. At the end of the day we're kicking in doors for them. CLICK TITLE 2 witness ORACLE rip down a Nas beat (and look down. i'm taking cooler pics every day).


ORACLE in grimy Phil-del.

No comments:

Post a Comment