Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chris Brown Mans Up & Big Ben Gets Accused



I think it took a lot of courage for Chris to publicly apologize about beating his girl. It's more than some 50 year old men are capable of doing (trust me, I know). When you grow up as a young boy watching 'domestic violence' I think there's a good chance your conceptions of male/female relations will be fucked up. Therefore, I salute Chris. It must be hard to truly humble yourself when checks, chicks & audiences say you can do no wrong. But Chris did it.

Then you have the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION QB getting accused of sexual assault by a woman that he reportedly had a consensual sexual relationship with. Well actually he's being sued by this woman, Andrea McNulty. It's wack that CELEB TV waits until the end of the vid to mention the evidence that points to 'THE ABSENCE OF ANY CRIMINAL CONDUCT.'

No comments:

Post a Comment