Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WALE & #thatthing @ HONEYMAG.com



I'm sure my peers, especially the homies, can relate to some of Wale's thoughts in his new HONEYMAG.com piece about '#thatthing' (sex). Lately I myself have been more preoccupied than usual with random thoughts of physical pleasure in part because the gorgeous ladies of HOWARD UNIVERSITY, strutting across campus in those skin tight throwback fashion must-haves, bring sex to my mind often.

In his piece WALE, who will perform live in my hometown of Philly this Thursday, writes about the tricks lust can play on our minds; he also bares his own mistakes in romance & sex and the ladies in HONEYMAG's comment section are eating it up, LOL. CLICK TITLE 2 READ ENTIRE PIECE.

No comments:

Post a Comment