Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

NEW SADE! 'Soldier of Love' - February 9th!



Bass player Paul Spencer Denman & guitarist Stuart Matthewman engage Sade Adu's voice with a fresh sound that's up to date without straying from the band's signature feel.



This post puts the M in rfM! I was raised by musicians & music enthusiasts. My most relaxing moments as a child were spent riding in the back seat of my Dad's black Nissan (before it got jacked from in front of our Philly apt on Broad St. LOL) while my parents swayed to "Smooth Operator," "Is It a Crime," or "No Ordinary Love."



It's only right that I use my burgeoning, digital relationship with THINKTANK MARKETING (shout out 2 Nathalie!) to post on SADE's first album since the multi-platinum 'Lovers Rock' (2000).



Here's a Sade highlight reel for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment