Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

DJ Kay Slay feat. AZ, Raekwon & Ghostface "See The Light" prod. by Green Lantern



Whenever Ghost, AZ & Raekwon get together it's a guaranteed problem - this Green Lantern produced joint is no different. The "See The Light" post is also a cheap excuse for me to show how cool Ghost & I are, LOL. Nah, that's not true; however, I will say that Ghost is the first artist I ever interviewed (HILLTOP NEWSPAPER) & we've met on four or five different occassions. He also blessed my first film, 'BACK 2 DA STREETS,' with some real jewels (especially @ the end).



I ran into Raekwon last October in DC during Howard University's annual Homecoming Yardfest concert (GO BISON!!). And AZ was a great interviewee in 2006 (shout out 2 the SKEEN BROS. & NOBODYSMILING.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment