Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

"This is for My Pretty Girls"



I like this because I'm a huge proponent of pretty girls & OJ DA JUICE contributes a nice, coherent verse. Speaking of pretty girls, I'd like to comment on my newest guilty pleasure, THE BAD GIRLS CLUB. Last wk I was about to hit Subway for lunch with my girl when she put me D to the cliquish, catty Oxygen show.

Then today I get an email from HONEYMAG.COM promoting its video int with Ms. BAD GIRL herself, NATALIE NUNN. All I can say is I became less impressed with the girls' pretty as I watched her pop off @ her housemates and basically scream & punch her way to reality starlit status. Comming soon is pt. 1 of the HONEY thing; check out NATALIE's thoughts on her 'Twitter Beef' w/VANESSA SIMMONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment