Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Raekwon – Ferry Boat Killaz



Awesome pick for our inaugural Chef post! My lone Rae story goes like this: after Khemist & I ripped down the YardFest stage @ Howard Homecoming '09, I saw Rae on the corner of Georgia Ave & Gresham building with some DC heads about Yahweh knows what.

I had to quickly interupt just to tell Rae that 'Cuban Linx 2' was heavy on my mp3 player...especially the song, "Surgical Gloves;" he responds, 'yeah, yeah - surgical gloves!' You can always tell when real recognizes you; I felt that moment.


-Mike TV


Mike TV has no pics w/Rae so this one w/his brova Ghost (circa '05) is the next best.


This is RFM's all time favorite Wu-Tang album & 1 of our all time favorite album covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment