Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

...Story to Tell



Reclined in the back of a bus en route to Austin, TX, J. Cole, of "STAR IS BORN" (BP3) & 'THE WARM UP' mixtape fame, scribed an exciting letter to HONEYMAG.COM concerning his once in a lifetime experience on JAY-Z's BP3 tour. CLICK TITLE 2 read the entire piece; my favorite parts are the backstage celebrity run down from the LA set & the 'Best' list.

Side note: JAY-Z & LIVE NATION actually canceled the remaining BP3 '09 dates, which would have included stops in Lubbock, Texas, Albuquerque, N.M. and El Paso, Texas, due to 'scheduling conflicts,' according to Theboombox.com. The BP3 Tour reportedly will resume in Feb. 2010 @ the Toyota Center in H-Town.

Dear Honey:

I have officially lost track of time. One thing about being on tour is that every other day you find yourself in a different time zone, and keeping up is too difficult. So it’s currently 11:20 pm EST and that’s all I care about! Right now, I’m laid up in the back of the tour bus on the way to Austin, TX. My album (so far) is playing in the background. Mannn. That’s all I can say.

Performing in front of a packed arena with close to 20,000 people is ... like having sex with the baddest chick, but bustin’ in one minute!

Shout out to everybody at Honey and everybody reading! They’ve been on my ass about writing a journal for ya’ll, so here we go. I’m just gonna jot whatever comes to mind as it comes. This reminds me of college. Damn, I miss school!

No comments:

Post a Comment