Curren$y's Crew

Curren$y's Crew
In Stores 11/29/11

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DJ ANONYMOUS Presents: 'Hood Hits 12 - Uptown Roamers'



I jacked the Datpiff summary of DJ Anonymous' new 'HOOD HITS 12' because I'm back in school (Howard U in DC) & I use my time wisely. I will say that 'The DMV Supplier' is RFM's favorite DJ for a real reason.

CLICK TITLE 2 DOWNLOAD

12th installment of Hood Hits by PowerHouse DJ, the D.M.V Supplier , DJ Anonymous & hosted by KingPen Slim featuring the newest music in hoods over the nation -- Jay-Z BP3 leaks, New Drake Unreleased KingPen Slim, Lil Wayne, J. Cole tracks, DMV Talent Lola Monroe,Wale, Lil Dee etc Follow Anonymous on the twitter - djanonymousdc

2 comments:

  1. i like this tape alot...how do i get more of em??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yanni friend Hakeem Harmon on FB & you'll be good for updates on new tapes. he drops pretty consistently. thx for checkin us out. come on back now, ya hear :)

    ReplyDelete